You are searching about Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support, today we will share with you article about Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support is useful to you.
Ecco Shoes That Improve Posture
Ecco has a simple philosophy: the shoes must follow the foot.
Wearing a pair of shoes that allow the foot to lead can change the way your body feels, acts and reacts. These shoes can improve your posture even when you are standing still.
In 1963, Karl Toosbuy sold his car and home and moved to Bredebro, Denmark, where he opened his first factory for his new company, Ecco Sko A/S (later renamed Ecco). Early work focused on flexible durable soles for unparalleled comfort. In the late 1990s, the company began offering men’s and women’s shoes. In 2000, Ecco’s largest single market was the USA, where today it is going hard against the shoe giants Nike, Reebok and Adidas.
The company calls its products “physiological footwear.” Due to their design, these shoes can activate body support and postural muscles so you walk more upright and get an improved workout. Instead of making the foot mold to the shoe, Ecco builds its shoes so that they follow the normal shape and function of the feet. The response to the 56-year-old company has been positive. Today it is one of the best shoe companies in the world and is one of the leaders in comfortable footwear.
One of Ecco’s most popular lines is its MBT footwear – which stands for Masai Barefoot Technology. When explaining the process, Ecco suggests that you remember the sensation of walking barefoot across a natural surface. There is nothing smooth about a grassy surface as it usually has more “give” than a concrete surface. Walking across these variations in surface can cause you to constantly change your stance, allowing your foot to stretch more, your gait to change, and your posture to improve.
Basically, MBT technology allows us to walk the way our ancestors walked back before the day of the shoe. It also:
- tones and strengthens muscles in the feet, legs, buttocks, stomach and back
- improves circulation and increases muscle activity
- relieves tension in the back and joints
- absorbs the shock in our joints and discs
- helps us stand more upright
Ecco’s line of sports shoes – MBT footwear – started Ecco in the footwear industry. These shoes come in athletic styles, boots, casual shoes, clogs, sandals and dress shoes for men and women. They are all made using Masai Barefoot Technology.
- The classic Ecco shoe is the MBT Men’s Sport black nubuck and mesh model, which comes in black with a white stripe around the back heel. This model comes in a variety of colors and stripes, including solid black.
- Ecco also makes a walking shoe that is very similar to the sports shoe, but made of smooth leather that hugs the foot. This model also comes in white with navy leather trim.
- Ecco didn’t forget the outdoorsman either. Its Kifundo chocolate leather boot has the same MBT sole. The leather rises to the ankle and has five lace holes.
- Fanaka Gore-Tex chocolate nubuck similar to the Kifundo boot. This model does not rise quite as high on the ankle as the boot, which makes this waterproof model a bit more dressed up. It is available in rough brown leather and smooth black waterproof leather.
- For a dress shoe, men can try Tariki – Walnut Oiled leather shoes. Still within the MBT family, this shoe features four laces and comes in a rich tan brown.
- For casual days, Ecco makes several men’s sandals – all MBT models. The Kisumu sandal for men in chocolate nubuck has the special sole for walking and two thick straps that provide ample support to the foot. It is also available in two variants: black nubuck and black nubuck with gray edging. Women who want support from MBT shoes have almost as many choices to choose from as the men. They can choose from athletic shoes similar to the men’s models – like the Chapa in ebony suede and mesh, as well as coffee brown, birch nubuck and mesh, and chili (red) nubuck and mesh.
- For some color and fun, try the Lami Mary-Jane in purple suede. It has gray leather trim and a velcro strap to break up the purple. Love the shoe but want to tone down the color? It also comes in caviar black leather.
- Want something dressier? Take a look at the Tunisha Mary-Jane in grape leather. The smooth leather and the taut strap contribute to the dressier look, but the sole gives you the same good gait as sportier models. Tunisha is also available in smooth black.
- Do you get out the door in the warm weather? Try one of the women’s MTB sandals: the Kisumu sandal in black or chocolate nubuck – or the black Panda model with white trim (also available in anthracite, which is silver with a deep purple trim).
With so many comfortable and stylish shoes to choose from, Ecco makes fashionable footwear fun again!
Video about Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support
You can see more content about Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support
If you have any questions about Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support
Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support
way Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support
tutorial Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support
Best Fashion Shoes For Men With Good Arch Support free
#Ecco #Shoes #Improve #Posture